Law firm experience
Because You Need a Telecommunications Partner on Your Side
At your firm, staying connected to clients and coworkers is critical. You can’t waste billable time on miscommunication. With the prevalence of remote and virtual work, new concerns arise about data security and the ability to provide the best service to your clients in a safe and secure environment. You need an experienced connectivity partner on your side.
When you choose Universal Connectivity for your telecommunications service, you get:
A Winning Approach
One way to put your law firm on track for productivity and efficiency is to invest in top VoIP business phones. In addition, Universal Connectivity can help your firm connect with:
When time is money, you can’t afford internet outages or lags. As you compare business internet service for your law firm, it’s important to take a close look at each provider’s offerings. Business internet from Universal Connectivity includes:
- Flexible bandwidth, up to 10Gbps.
- Robust and unique network design built for you.
- Wireless 4G LTE/5G broadband connection.
- Direct to cloud platform connectivity.
- Access to cloud-based applications.
- VPN access for individuals and remote sites.
- VoIP and video conferencing quality and priority traffic shaping.
As a busy firm, you have to connect clearly and easily with clients and coworkers in the office or off-site. It’s time for a single, unified phone system that brings everyone together and replaces aging and expensive analog systems.
Choose Universal Connectivity VoIP phones for:
- Extension calling and system monitoring for increased productivity.
- Crisp connections with no annoying static or echo or background noise.
- Single cable infrastructure for both phones and internet.
- Seamless mobile connections from anywhere.
Maximum bandwidth, superior performance and the ability to grow: You get it all in managed network service from Universal Connectivity. Our experience with law firms means we understand your unique needs and bring you telecommunications with a human touch.
- Bundled hardware, software and managed network solutions
- Security firewalls, WiFi, LAN switching and cabling
- Configuration of switches and wireless access points.
- Professional network installation
- Thorough testing by experienced technicians
- Ongoing, responsive support
The Case for Local Telecom Service
If your firm is relying on outdated or ill-fitting telecommunications systems, you can’t get the most from your staff. Or maybe you’ve chosen to use a large national telecom provider and just aren’t getting the service you should be. Top-notch firms deserve a customized approach to telecom that pinpoints their exact needs.
Choose Universal Connectivity for our: